The Kirkwood-Des Peres Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations for Businessperson of the Year and Citizen of the Year for 2018.
The Businessperson of the Year Award is presented to an individual who demonstrates excellence, creativity and initiative in his or her business or profession and who provided a valuable service by contributing time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community throughout 2018.
The Citizen of the Year Award is presented to an individual who possesses outstanding leadership qualities, is a role model to the citizens of his/her community, has an outstanding record of community service during 2018, and is recognized for volunteer deeds, rather than for accomplishments for which s/he has been compensated.
To nominate someone keep in mind:
• Nominees must live in Des Peres, Glendale, Kirkwood, Oakland or Warson Woods or be a current member of the chamber and in good standing.
• You may nominate yourself or someone else.
• You may nominate more than one candidate.
• Nominees should be submitted confidentially, without advance publicity or petitions.
• Those holding a city, state or federal office cannot be considered for an award.
• Previous year’s nominations are not kept on file.
For more information, contact the Kirkwood-Des Peres Area Chamber of Commerce at 314-821-4161 or email Lori Givan at firstname.lastname@example.org.