The Webster Arts Fair, featuring top quality and all original art created by more than 105 national, regional and international artists, is set for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, June 7, 8 and 9.
The festival grounds are located at the intersection of Bompart and Lockwood avenues in Webster Groves.
In addition to the art, visitors can select food items from favorite local restaurants, hear non-stop live musical performances, and enjoy creative activities for the entire family.
The 16th annual juried arts festival is expected to attract 20,000 visitors and buyers from around the region.
Artists at the 2019 fair will exhibit and sell works in ceramics and clay, digital media, fiber, glass, jewelry, metal, 2-D and 3-D mixed media, painting and photography.
Music will be provided all three days with three stages set up on the festival grounds. In all, 47 acts will perform. A complete musical entertainment schedule can be found at: www.websterartsfair.com/visit-the-fair.
The Webster Arts Fair is produced by Webster Arts, a nonprofit that provides free art experiences to people of all ages and abilities.
• Parking for people with disabilities is on Lockwood Avenue, just east of Bompart, or drive into the campus at the main entrance. Disabled permits only.
• Street parking on Bompart and Lockwood.
• Lot parking at Webster University Lot D, on Plymouth off Lockwood.
• Lot parking at Nerinx Hall.
• Lot parking at the Garden Garage on Garden and Big Bend on the Webster University Campus.
Webster Arts Fair Schedule
Friday, June 7
• Artists Booths & Food Court open, 6-10 p.m.
• Live music, 6-10 p.m. at the Bompart, Lockwood and Food Court stages
Saturday, June 8
• Artists Booths & Food Court open, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
• Studios - Art experiences for all ages, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Live music 11 a.m.-9 p.m., Bompart, Lockwood & Food Court stages
• Drawing for art fair gift certificates, 3 p.m., Bompart Stage
• Drawing for art fair gift certificates, 6:30 p.m., Bompart Stage (Registration for the gift certificates is free, must be present to win.)
Sunday, June 9
• Artists Booths & Food Court open, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Studios – art experiences for all ages, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Drawing for art fair gift certificates, 12:30 p.m., Bompart Stage
• Drawing for art fair gift certificates, 2:30 p.m., Bompart Stage
• Live music 11 a.m.- 5 p.m., Bompart, Lockwood & Food Court stages