A wild, arctic wonderland with over 1 million twinkling holiday lights and festive family fun awaits you at U.S. Bank Wild Lights at the Saint Louis Zoo!
Wild Lights is open from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. on the following dates:
· Friday-Sunday, Nov. 29-Dec.1
· Wednesday-Sunday, Dec. 4-8
· Monday, Dec. 9, is Sensory Night for individuals on the autism spectrum and others who may benefit from a sensory-friendly experience
· Nightly, Dec. 11-23
· Nightly, Dec. 26-30
The Zoo will close to the public at 4 p.m. each day of Wild Lights. Doors reopen at 5:30 p.m. for the event.
Advance online ticket purchase is strongly encouraged for this popular event. Tickets are available in advance at stlzoo.org/wildlights starting in mid-November, or at the door on nights of the event beginning at 5:30 p.m. Ticket sales and event entrances will close at 8 p.m. Free parking is available on Zoo parking lots during event hours.
· Monday-Thursday: $8/members, $9/non-members
· Friday-Sunday: $10/members, $11/non-members
· Sensory Night on Dec. 9: $8/members, $9/non-members
· Children under age 2 are free.
For more information, visit stlzoo.org/wildlights. Follow the Zoo and post photos of the event using hashtag #USBankWildLights on facebook.com/stlzoo, instagram.com/stlzoo, twitter.com/stlzoo, and SnapChat (SaintLouisZoo).
- Wed, Dec 11 @ 5:30 pm
- Thu, Dec 12 @ 5:30 pm
- Fri, Dec 13 @ 5:30 pm
- Sat, Dec 14 @ 5:30 pm
- Sun, Dec 15 @ 5:30 pm
- Mon, Dec 16 @ 5:30 pm
- Tue, Dec 17 @ 5:30 pm
- Wed, Dec 18 @ 5:30 pm
- Thu, Dec 19 @ 5:30 pm
- Fri, Dec 20 @ 5:30 pm
- Sat, Dec 21 @ 5:30 pm
- Sun, Dec 22 @ 5:30 pm
- Mon, Dec 23 @ 5:30 pm
- Tue, Dec 24 @ 5:30 pm
- Starting Friday, November 29th, 2019, repeats every day until Monday, December 30, 2019 @ 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm